In the previous note, we narrated the challenges the industry is facing on Digital Transformation (DT). Enterprises have embarked on the journey and the business partners are trying and wanting to align to what the enterprises look upon them. For Noventiq India TEAM, there is nothing more real and relevant than the real transformation story, the story of Noventiq India, though it must be said that the journey has just begun.
For Noventiq India the above resonates as the 4+ year story of graduating from traditional business of servicing the customer needs to truly partnering the transformation journey of enterprise customers.
Any successful journey has to have all ingredients working in tandem
- People: 1 to 100+ people…we keep counting
- 500+ Customers Relationships: (their trust, their faith and not just the business), we keep building
- Business: 0 to 700Cr+ Revenue… we keep adding
In the 4+ years, we had choices to make in
- What kind of People should be the flag bearers
- Balance between Youth and Experience
- Skills to Build or acquire
- How Agile we had to be in the processes setup to service customer demands
- What Offerings would and should, we as a team and organization be able to deliver
- What businesses to engage and most importantly not to engage
& the choices were plenty to make, but the path and choices had to be taken
As enterprises would transform, so was the Noventiq India story transforming.
- To begin with the only asset was People and they created another asset which was knowledge and will to succeed. It soon became the success mantra for the early days in onboarding some of our early customers (who continue to be with us till date, how thankful we are to those 1st twenty customers, is something only they know and the early starters in Noventiq know).
- But soon the individual success mantra’s would go onto become The Commercial Model probably unique for Noventiq India during that time. There is a real incident that needs a mention here as it probably this could be the best way to define Noventiq India commercial model success story. As one of regular meeting with the Principal partner for Noventiq India, the advice was to just go and sell as much as possible and leave the technology and services to specific services and solutions focused partner to service the customer needs, which eventually was to became the Digital Transformation journey for enterprises.
- The Contrarian Call Noventiq India team took, as the stock market would say, was to go on to become the mutlibagger of the market. @Noventiq India, the team decide to take the route of not just transacting but fulfilling the promise of delivering the services and solutions portfolio to the enterprise.
Without getting into the specifics, @ Noventiq India created the model of Distribution and Digital Transformation which was soon to become the norm Industry went onto replicate, some successfully and some got left out of the race. Although Services and technology companies, in India is a success story for the IT industry at large, however distribution and services under one roof and umbrella and that too for the non-ultra-large-enterprises of the country was something which never existed.
The Commercial Model @ Noventiq India, fitted just at the right spot for Enterprises, having to deliver the internal goals of DT, with limited budgets and talent pool and with very less time.
In the next article read about the GoToMarket strategy and execution which resonated with the enterprises.
Authored by: Atul Ahuja, VP Noventiq Asia, LinkedIn