Cloud is slowly becoming the new IT infrastructure foundation as organisations realise the advantages of flexibility, mobility, efficiency and reliability that cloud infrastructure offers. Moving their data and application to the cloud offers organisation the complete flexibility to scale as they grow without the need to invest in expensive hardware infrastructure, the ability to become mobile as employees and stakeholders can access any application from any location on any network and the ability to convert their expensive Capex investments into Opex thereby saving money and getting their team to focus on core business strategies.
Noventiq offers Cloud Solutions to clients in multiple ways to help them leverage the cloud infrastructure in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. In fact, Noventiq’s belief that cloud infrastructure is the future is so ingrained that we have our own five datacentres in Russia from where we also offer services to customers.
Noventiq has the skills and expertise to advice customers on multiple cloud platforms and help them to choose the best platform suited for their business:
- Noventiq Cloud Platform: Customers can choose to move their application to our own cloud infrastructure based in our five datacentres in Russia. The infrastructure is managed completely by our technical resources committing maximum uptime.
- Microsoft Azure: Noventiq’s deep relationship with Microsoft ensures that we can provide the best service and support on Azure platform.
- Amazon Web Services: Noventiq also provides support for migration to Amazon Web Services.
Cloud Services for Business
Noventiq uses its deep expertise and technical knowledge to consult, guide and implement business services for organisations leveraging the cloud infrastructure. We offer our expertise across:
- Noventiq Virtual Office: Ready-to-use productivity cloud service based on Microsoft platform charged on monthly basis. The offering includes corporate email, unified communication and telephony tools, portal, and Microsoft Office subscription.
- Microsoft Office 365: Office 365 includes a complete suite of offerings delivered from the cloud to make your office available when and where you need it. It includes Exchange for email and applications, OneDrive for storage, Lync & Skype for audio and video communication & SharePoint for portals and collaboration.
- Google GSuite: Google GSuite is a complete set of offerings combining Gmail, Docs, Drive and Calendar to run a business smoothly from any location.
- Virtualisation: Noventiq has deep experience and expertise in helping customers to leverage the power of virtualisation – separating the virtual from the underlying physical infrastructure – across applications, server and desktop. Working closely with leading vendors like Citrix, VMWare and Microsoft; Noventiq can provide consulting and implementation services to organisations wanting to leverage the cost saving and management benefits associated with moving their desktops to the datacentre or cloud. These skills exist not only for simple business desktops but also for high end design and CAD based workshops leveraging NVIDIA Grid technology for GPU Virtualisation.
Thanks to the help of Noventiq specialists, we were able to create the cloud infrastructure and to provide users with access to digital content as quickly as possible. Simplified payment management and the ability to store virtually unlimited files allow to use the available IT resources as efficiently as possible. We plan to scale the solution depending on the type and amount of shares in Russia and abroad, and also to attract key rightholders to increase the efficiency of distribution and create new models of mutually beneficial cooperation.
"With IoT, the devices expose the local network, then security counts so that the user is not afraid to connect the machines. Our migration to Windows 10 added value when it came to more efficient graphics and too when talking about security. Furthermore, the 10-year warranty of the system given by Microsoft is the certainty of market longevity."
“ServiceNow platform development marks yet another step to formulating a service-based approach to address business objectives at our facilities and towards an efficient management of key processes at the company-wide scale”.
"The information provided by the specialists of Noventiq, allow us managing the licenses in Microsoft software efficiently. The recommendations given as a result of the inspection following the method SAM CyberSecurity, shall help us to improve the information security assurance for IT-resources."
“The software assets inventory performed by Noventiq specialists has enabled us to determine the number of software licenses actually used, to assess the current license compliance and to get recommendations on optimization of our corporate IT infrastructure. In the future, every business unit will be able to purchase software solutions that meet its unique needs under MPSA. Information on all software purchases in the company will be available from the system administrator’s personal area”.
"We have received an IT infrastructure management tool that allows not only to control the state of IT services, but, in addition quickly makes necessary changes. It is very important for us to provide remote consulting on technical support requests within the shortest terms. Local mobile device management is another important product benefit: it simplifies maintenance using the tools built into device operating systems"
"Upon completion of the project, our experts were able to administer IT services independently from their Vietnamese colleagues. Noventiq specialists ensured the smooth interaction of all components, which allowed us to optimize the costs of maintaining the IT infrastructure performance, simplify administering processes and ensure prompt access to the necessary data".
"Two factors contributed to the success of the project. First, deep involvement of business customers of this solution - the employees of the financial department. Second, a true expertise of colleagues from Noventiq in budgeting, which helped them communicate with the customer in the same language. Due to using the MCaaS model, the employees of the IT department can focus on specific business tasks without wasting time on administering the basic IT infrastructure".
"Migrating the bulk of IT services into the cloud allowed preserving good working order of the infrastructure during the reorganization, ensuring interactions of the company's business units and functioning of the ERP system, and cutting its maintenance costs"