What are we looking for?
We at Noventiq Group are passionate about empowering organizations to do more with technology. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can serve our clients better. If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you will be a great fit for our team!
The main purpose of this job:
The Sales Account Manager will be working with various client segments such as large enterprise & mid-market and shall bring a strong customer base to the organization. Would be responsible for acquisition of new customers and maintaining the relationship with the existing customers.
The SAM is a high impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of Cloud and Mobility solutions and closing enterprise sales deals within assigned accounts and identified new account.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Acquiring new accounts & generating a healthy funnel in line with the targets.
- Forecasting and achieving monthly business targets by offering bundled IT solutions to enterprise customers.
- Business planning strategy & Execution of the strategies for the assigned territory.
- Managing account relationship, senior level positioning, effective account mapping
- Excellent understanding of various software products and their licensing policies.
- Understanding of assigned account's organizational structure and decision-making hierarchy.
- Ability to make executive pitches and presentations.
- Strategic account planning skills with execution capabilities.
- Understanding of Indenting, Ordering and Payment procedure of the account.
- Understanding of strengths, capability, experience and technology / solution area of focus.
- Ability to understand / interpret client's key requirements.
- Generating Business from the assigned account / area for the products assigned.
- Ability to work upon and execute Public Tenders.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Account management experience / Direct Sales in Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Symantec, Adobe, McAfee, Checkpoint, Dell, Oracle etc. products and solutions.
- Experience in solution & consultative sales of IT & Network Services like Hosted Application, Mail Messaging, Managed IT and network services Contact center / IT Infrastructure management tools / Telecom data services.
- Experience in handling enterprise accounts / Account management and technical sales.
- Communicates effectively verbally including excellent presentation skills, (experience of presenting to large audiences e.g. seminars an advantage); communicates clearly in writing; strong relationship building skills.
- Must be target oriented, self-starter and aggressive enough to achieve the defined targets.
- Creative thinking ‘outside of the box’.
- The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company’s rapid growth.
Preferred educational background for this role:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in or equivalent experience in industry related discipline.
For anyone to succeed in any role, with the technical knowhow, the right kind of behaviour is must:
- Passion for technology with the knowledge of how to inculcate that in work.
- Enthusiasm and a positive outlook towards any undertaking.
- Adaptability and ability to cope with the ambiguity and change.
- Working independently on the responsibility areas with minimal supervision and taking ownership for the same.
- Collaborative skills to work in tune with the team members when required for certain projects.
You invest your time at the workplace to help the company achieve the business goals and it is our responsibility to provide the best environment for you to thrive both professionally and personally.
- Paternity leave.
- Company sponsored Microsoft Certifications Exams.
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions.
- Reward & Recognition Program.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Savings and investments.
- Team Off sites, Festivals and Birthday Celebrations.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
I want to work in Noventiq!