What are we looking for?
We at Noventiq Group are passionate about empowering organizations to do more with technology. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can serve our clients better. If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you will be a great fit for our team!
The main purpose of this job:
- Noventiq expands its solution portfolio for the manufacturing domain and adds Zyfra MDC solution to its product portfolio.
- Zyfra is an international vendor that develops industrial digitalization technologies for machinery, mining, oil & gas and chemical enterprises. One of its main products is Zyfra MDCplus solution.
- Zyfra MDCplus tracks equipment, operations, and personnel performance remotely, sending real-time customizable and downloadable notifications and reports, to evaluate and increase OEE as well as cut down on costs. MDCplus has connected over 9000+ CNC machines in 20+ countries, including India with installation base at several leading manufacturing companies.
- Due to strong market opportunities and high level of customer interest to cost-effective digital manufacturing solutions Noventiq starts its MDCplus business and is interested in hiring a strong sales professional to lead this business direction at Noventiq as Sales Head Zyfra Solutions.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- A relevant candidate should ideally have experience in the area of Machinery industrial automation (ideally with the sales experience of MES, PLM, IIoT, Robotics or Simulation solutions or similar to the Machinery industry), gained at either vendor or partner (system integrator).
- Experience of work with and customer base must include car or aerospace manufactures, or similar Machinery Industry companies.
- Strong experience in direct sales.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with internal and external audiences.
- Fluent English is needed.
Key responsibility areas:
- Achieve revenue and penetration targets (new accounts added to customer list, partners signed reseller agreement) for the region of India to ensure annual growth targets and develop solid basis for pipeline generation in the Machinery industry.
- Develop MDC business and GTM strategy in the region.
- Develop partner ecosystem and coordinate partners’ activities in the region (sales, lead generation, implementation).
- Develop business relationship with potential customers’ executive levels, uncover relevant corporate initiatives and secure sales growth towards selected strategic accounts.
- Client meetings, preparing presentations and commercial proposals.
- Overseeing pilot and implementation projects.
- Contribute to MDC product development roadmap by collecting customers’ prompt feedback on their needs and demands.
- Representing company at all regional MDC product related business development events.
- Perform regional competition analysis and adjusts regional product strategy with the MDC product team.
Preferred educational background for this role:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in or equivalent experience in industry related discipline.
For anyone to succeed in any role, with the technical knowhow, the right kind of behaviour is must:
- Passion for technology with the knowledge of how to inculcate that in work.
- Enthusiasm and a positive outlook towards any undertaking.
- Adaptability and ability to cope with the ambiguity and change.
- Working independently on the responsibility areas with minimal supervision and taking ownership for the same.
- Collaborative skills to work in tune with the team members when required for certain projects.
You invest your time at the workplace to help the company achieve the business goals and it is our responsibility to provide the best environment for you to thrive both professionally and personally.
- Paternity leave.
- Company sponsored Microsoft Certifications Exams.
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions.
- Reward & Recognition Program.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Savings and investments.
- Team Off sites, Festivals and Birthday Celebrations.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
I want to work in Noventiq!