The main purpose of this job:
This role is highly customer focused, challenging and result oriented, which requires ability and willingness to travel and to be able to work in a growing organization.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Candidate must have minimum 3 to 5 years of experience selling virtualization solutions.
- In depth knowledge and experience in architecting/designing solutions on Desktop, Server & Application o virtualization based on customer use case.
- Hands-on experience in sizing/designing virtualization solutions using available tools and resources.
- Able to understand complex and diverse IT environments and architect the appropriate virtualization o solution using best practices.
- Experience in defining Success Criteria & preparing POC documents.
- Experience in delivering Seminars, Webinars & Presentations to larger forum.
- Planning & delivering Workshop/Tech days to customers.
- Providing pre sales support and consultation on Virtualization products & technologies to customers.
- Typically involved from the presales or planning stages of a customer engagement & shall be responsible for o conceptualizing and designing an overall solution to a detailed level.
Key responsibility areas:
- Understanding the customer's business and technical requirements and/or competitive landscape and design an effective solution.
- Team up with internal sales teams for enabling and developing the business effectively via the network of Client's thus achieve the organization's business targets on the assigned Solution Practices.
- Providing technical assistance on specific growth initiatives and marketing activities: regional workshops, Sales Seminars etc.
- Design and architect solutions for customers based on the partnerships/solutions that Noventiq has after assessing their pain points and business needs.
- Presenting and demonstrating the solution benefits to all levels of the organization including executive level and overcome objections leading to closure. Ultimately, ensuring the customers know how we can provide value and solutions with our products and services.
- Proof of concept setup and deployment.
- Expected to assist in the timely closure of sales opportunities by effectively executing plans developed in o conjunction with sales and technical team members involved in the account.
- Provide assistance for EOI/RFP responses, initial solution designs, and Solution Assurance Reviews and Readiness Planning for partners. Upgrade skills and knowledge on new technologies, products and solutions from time to time.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Virtualization architecture and design.
- Basic hands-on technical skills to back the solution building skill sets of Virtualization.
- Broad knowledge of the features, function and benefits of Infrastructure & storage solutions, qualifies demand using a consultative approach, effectively uses available tools and resources to design and sell Infra& storage solutions.
- Present to all levels of the organization including executive level, coordinating complex solution developing o process and overcoming objectives to closure. Ultimately, ensuring the customers know-how we can provide o value and solutions with Virtualization products and services.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Infra & storage design and architecture in general.
Job related competencies:
Understanding The Business: Functional/Technical Skills: Possesses required functional and technical knowledge and skills to do his or her job at a high level of accomplishment; demonstrates active interest and ability to enhance and apply new functional skills.
Business Acumen: Understanding and utilizing economic, financial, and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identifying key issues, and developing strategies and plans. Knows the competition, is aware of how strategies & tactics work in the marketplace.
Making complex decisions: Problem Solving: Uses analysis, wisdom, experience, and logical methods to make good decisions and solve difficult problems with effective solutions; appropriately incorporates multiple inputs to establish shared ownership and effective action
- Planning: Accurately determines the length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets clear, realistic and measurable goals; sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects; anticipates roadblocks and develops contingencies to redirect tasks so momentum is not lost.
- Time Management: Uses his or her time effectively and efficiently; concentrates his or her efforts on the most important priorities; adeptly handles several tasks at once.
- Managing Diverse Relationships: Customer Focus: Commits to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with stakeholders in mind; values importance of providing high-quality customer service.
- Drive for Results: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; does not give up before finishing, even in the face of resistance or setbacks; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Demonstrating Personal Flexibility: Learning & Development: Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve himself or herself; recognizes the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior; actively seeks feedback.
- Relating Skills: Interpersonal Savvy: Is warm and easy to approach; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact to diffuse tense situations; has a style and charm that immediately puts others at ease and disarms hostility.
Preferred educational background for this role:
- BE/B Tech/MS or Equivalent Degree from Reputed Institution
- CCE – V / CCE – N / VCP – DCV / VCP – CMA / VCP - DW
For anyone to succeed in any role, with the technical knowhow, the right kind of behaviour is must:
- Passion for technology with the knowledge of how to inculcate that in work.
- Enthusiasm and a positive outlook towards any undertaking.
- Adaptability and ability to cope with the ambiguity and change.
- Working independently on the responsibility areas with minimal supervision and taking ownership for the same.
- Collaborative skills to work in tune with the team members when required for certain projects.
You invest your time at the workplace to help the company achieve the business goals and it is our responsibility to provide the best environment for you to thrive both professionally and personally.
- Paternity leave.
- Company sponsored Microsoft Certifications Exams.
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions.
- Reward & Recognition Program.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Savings and investments.
- Team Off sites, Festivals and Birthday Celebrations.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
I want to work in Noventiq!