Why do you need Application Proxy?
If you need to:
- Provide employees with the ability to work with corporate applications from any device or location
- Ensure secure access
- And avoid a sharp increase in the workload of IT operations
What we offer
- Publish selected business web application on Azure Application Proxy,
- Set up a portal for Self-Service Password Reset.
Azure Active Directory's Application Proxy Service provides single sign-on (SSO) and secure remote access to on-premises web applications. Users can access on-premises applications in the same way they access Office 365 and other SaaS applications integrated with Azure AD. This does not require creating a VPN or changing the network infrastructure.
You don't need to change or update your applications to work with Application Proxy.
On-premises applications can use Azure's authorization controls and security analytics. For example, on-premises applications can use Conditional Access and two-step verification. Application Proxy doesn't require you to open inbound connections through your firewall.
Application Proxy runs in the cloud, which makes it easy to use. To use Application Proxy, you don't need to change the network infrastructure or install additional appliances in your on-premises environment.
Azure Active Directory’s Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) will provide users with the ability to reset their own passwords when necessary. Administrators can control how users reset their passwords. Users no longer need to contact support to change and reset their passwords.
With Azure AD Application Proxy:
- Users have a single interface for authentication
- You do not need to customize or update your applications to provide remote access
- You do not need incoming connections through the firewall to provide users with remote access
- When publishing an application using the Azure AD proxy application, you have access to the security analytics tools and authorization controls provided by Azure
- Application Proxy runs on cloud, saving time and money compared to on-premise solutions
With Azure AD SSPR:
- Reduce costs. Password reset typically accounts for 20% of IT helpdesk calls. It also reduces the cost of time lost due to lost passwords and lockouts.
- Better User experience. It provides an intuitive one-time user registration process that allows users to reset passwords and unblock accounts on-demand from any device or location. SSPR allows users to get back to work faster and be more productive.
- Mobility and security. Users can change or reset their passwords no matter where they are.
Administrators can change settings to accommodate new security requirements and roll these changes out to users without disrupting their sign-in.
Contact us to get started
"We have received an IT infrastructure management tool that allows not only to control the state of IT services, but, in addition quickly makes necessary changes. It is very important for us to provide remote consulting on technical support requests within the shortest terms. Local mobile device management is another important product benefit: it simplifies maintenance using the tools built into device operating systems"
“The software assets inventory performed by Noventiq specialists has enabled us to determine the number of software licenses actually used, to assess the current license compliance and to get recommendations on optimization of our corporate IT infrastructure. In the future, every business unit will be able to purchase software solutions that meet its unique needs under MPSA. Information on all software purchases in the company will be available from the system administrator’s personal area”.
"Migrating the bulk of IT services into the cloud allowed preserving good working order of the infrastructure during the reorganization, ensuring interactions of the company's business units and functioning of the ERP system, and cutting its maintenance costs"
"The information provided by the specialists of Noventiq, allow us managing the licenses in Microsoft software efficiently. The recommendations given as a result of the inspection following the method SAM CyberSecurity, shall help us to improve the information security assurance for IT-resources."
"Upon completion of the project, our experts were able to administer IT services independently from their Vietnamese colleagues. Noventiq specialists ensured the smooth interaction of all components, which allowed us to optimize the costs of maintaining the IT infrastructure performance, simplify administering processes and ensure prompt access to the necessary data".
"With IoT, the devices expose the local network, then security counts so that the user is not afraid to connect the machines. Our migration to Windows 10 added value when it came to more efficient graphics and too when talking about security. Furthermore, the 10-year warranty of the system given by Microsoft is the certainty of market longevity."
“As a result of effective interaction with our IT-specialists short terms of equipment supply was guaranteed, which enabled to equip the hotel before its opening and provide the personnel, guests of the hotel, restaurant and bar, as well as partners, holding meetings at our conference-platforms, with modern equipment from reliable manufacturers”.
“ServiceNow platform development marks yet another step to formulating a service-based approach to address business objectives at our facilities and towards an efficient management of key processes at the company-wide scale”.
"Two factors contributed to the success of the project. First, deep involvement of business customers of this solution - the employees of the financial department. Second, a true expertise of colleagues from Noventiq in budgeting, which helped them communicate with the customer in the same language. Due to using the MCaaS model, the employees of the IT department can focus on specific business tasks without wasting time on administering the basic IT infrastructure".