Meetings Workshop with Noventiq experts
The Meetings Workshop helps your organization understand and experience the vision for Microsoft Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms. It is designed to understand your business priorities, and scenarios that drive modern meetings transformation.
Meetings Workshop is comprised of:
- Assessment. Agree on agenda and expectations, review current environment and meeting practices.
- Art of the Possible. Teams Meetings and Teams Devices & Rooms
- Immersive session to showcase modern meeting experiences powered by Microsoft Teams.
- Planning. Build the plan to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms.
Noventiq Offers: Teams Consulting Services
Planning and Development Services
- Plan and deploy Microsoft Teams in your organization with the help of experienced consultants and proven methodology for collaboration, and conferencing.
Teams Adoption Services
- Manage organizational change and enable effortless adoption of Microsoft Teams using systems, processes, and content from Noventiq.
- With our Noventiq extensive experience, it help your organizations increase adoption of Office 365.
Migration Services & PBX directly in Teams
- Migrate from Skype for Business to Teams, Teams Tenant Merge, and Tenant Split with proven Noventiq migration processes and tools.
- Combine Microsoft Teams with our PBX services.
Custom Development & Integration Services
- Microsoft Teams has a robust development framework. We offer services touch on the following areas:
- Third Party apps integration with Teams
- PowerApps and Flow Development for Teams
“ServiceNow platform development marks yet another step to formulating a service-based approach to address business objectives at our facilities and towards an efficient management of key processes at the company-wide scale”.
"We have received an IT infrastructure management tool that allows not only to control the state of IT services, but, in addition quickly makes necessary changes. It is very important for us to provide remote consulting on technical support requests within the shortest terms. Local mobile device management is another important product benefit: it simplifies maintenance using the tools built into device operating systems"
"Two factors contributed to the success of the project. First, deep involvement of business customers of this solution - the employees of the financial department. Second, a true expertise of colleagues from Noventiq in budgeting, which helped them communicate with the customer in the same language. Due to using the MCaaS model, the employees of the IT department can focus on specific business tasks without wasting time on administering the basic IT infrastructure".
Thanks to the help of Noventiq specialists, we were able to create the cloud infrastructure and to provide users with access to digital content as quickly as possible. Simplified payment management and the ability to store virtually unlimited files allow to use the available IT resources as efficiently as possible. We plan to scale the solution depending on the type and amount of shares in Russia and abroad, and also to attract key rightholders to increase the efficiency of distribution and create new models of mutually beneficial cooperation.
"The information provided by the specialists of Noventiq, allow us managing the licenses in Microsoft software efficiently. The recommendations given as a result of the inspection following the method SAM CyberSecurity, shall help us to improve the information security assurance for IT-resources."
"With IoT, the devices expose the local network, then security counts so that the user is not afraid to connect the machines. Our migration to Windows 10 added value when it came to more efficient graphics and too when talking about security. Furthermore, the 10-year warranty of the system given by Microsoft is the certainty of market longevity."
“The software assets inventory performed by Noventiq specialists has enabled us to determine the number of software licenses actually used, to assess the current license compliance and to get recommendations on optimization of our corporate IT infrastructure. In the future, every business unit will be able to purchase software solutions that meet its unique needs under MPSA. Information on all software purchases in the company will be available from the system administrator’s personal area”.
"Migrating the bulk of IT services into the cloud allowed preserving good working order of the infrastructure during the reorganization, ensuring interactions of the company's business units and functioning of the ERP system, and cutting its maintenance costs"
"Upon completion of the project, our experts were able to administer IT services independently from their Vietnamese colleagues. Noventiq specialists ensured the smooth interaction of all components, which allowed us to optimize the costs of maintaining the IT infrastructure performance, simplify administering processes and ensure prompt access to the necessary data".