Why do you need Windows Virtual Desktop?
If you need to:
- Provide employees with the ability to work with corporate apps and data from home on any device on demand
- Ensure security and efficiency
- As fast as possible with scalability
Use virtual desktop solution, that will:
- Enable central management security of your user’s desktops with less IT management overhead
- Separate your Operating systems, apps, and date from local hardware
- Deliver high performance and security - a dedicated OS, apps and VM resources for a user
- Enable desktop personalization and application customization
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) in Azure that provide customers with the abilities:
- Virtualize both desktops and apps in one Azure tenant
- Bring your existing Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and Windows Server desktops and apps to any device
- Authenticate though Active Directory (Azure or hybrid)
- Set up a multi-session Windows 10 deployment that delivers a full Windows 10 with scalability
- Virtualize Office 365 ProPlus and optimize it to run in multi-user virtual scenarios
- Provide Windows 7 virtual desktops with free Extended Security Updates
- Manage Windows 10, Windows Server, and Windows 7 desktops and apps with a unified management experience
- Work with all devices and apps, HTML 5 support
- Multiple users on a single Windows 10 VM with One Note, O365 apps
- In-built security: all your VMs in the WVD service communicate over secure outbound connection
- Ready-to-use cloud infrastructure that contains all needed components: gateway, broker, diagnostics, load balancing, and more as a fully managed service on Azure
- Unlimited capacity: you can also choose any size VM in Azure and vary the density of users based on the workload.
- User profile data is containerized in a separate virtual disk and can be attached in real time to any session or any VM right as a user log in
- Full control over Virtual Hard Disk Images: use pre-built images in Azure or bring your own custom images.
- Enable remote work for employees with access to corporate applications without security breaches
- Fast deployment and turn-off, unlimited scalability
- Lower costs by pooling multi-session resources and reduce the number of virtual machines in your environment
- Publish as many host pools as you need to accommodate your diverse workloads
- Scale up / scale down to pay only for what you use
- Provides a unified and simplified management experience for your admins
- The same user productivity experience as on a locally hosted desktop
- Ability to roam from device to device – the user profile is immediately available and appears in the system exactly like a native user profile
- Apps are fully integrated with your start menu – you can pin them to your task bar
- You can copy, paste, or snap apps side to side – they look and feel like local apps
- Users have full access to their personal files stored in One Drive and File Explorer – their on-demand files are always available (One Drive Sync client & Windows 10 Ent multi sessions work together)
Contact us to get started
"Two factors contributed to the success of the project. First, deep involvement of business customers of this solution - the employees of the financial department. Second, a true expertise of colleagues from Noventiq in budgeting, which helped them communicate with the customer in the same language. Due to using the MCaaS model, the employees of the IT department can focus on specific business tasks without wasting time on administering the basic IT infrastructure".
Thanks to the help of Noventiq specialists, we were able to create the cloud infrastructure and to provide users with access to digital content as quickly as possible. Simplified payment management and the ability to store virtually unlimited files allow to use the available IT resources as efficiently as possible. We plan to scale the solution depending on the type and amount of shares in Russia and abroad, and also to attract key rightholders to increase the efficiency of distribution and create new models of mutually beneficial cooperation.
"The information provided by the specialists of Noventiq, allow us managing the licenses in Microsoft software efficiently. The recommendations given as a result of the inspection following the method SAM CyberSecurity, shall help us to improve the information security assurance for IT-resources."
"With IoT, the devices expose the local network, then security counts so that the user is not afraid to connect the machines. Our migration to Windows 10 added value when it came to more efficient graphics and too when talking about security. Furthermore, the 10-year warranty of the system given by Microsoft is the certainty of market longevity."
"We have received an IT infrastructure management tool that allows not only to control the state of IT services, but, in addition quickly makes necessary changes. It is very important for us to provide remote consulting on technical support requests within the shortest terms. Local mobile device management is another important product benefit: it simplifies maintenance using the tools built into device operating systems"
“ServiceNow platform development marks yet another step to formulating a service-based approach to address business objectives at our facilities and towards an efficient management of key processes at the company-wide scale”.
“As a result of effective interaction with our IT-specialists short terms of equipment supply was guaranteed, which enabled to equip the hotel before its opening and provide the personnel, guests of the hotel, restaurant and bar, as well as partners, holding meetings at our conference-platforms, with modern equipment from reliable manufacturers”.
“The software assets inventory performed by Noventiq specialists has enabled us to determine the number of software licenses actually used, to assess the current license compliance and to get recommendations on optimization of our corporate IT infrastructure. In the future, every business unit will be able to purchase software solutions that meet its unique needs under MPSA. Information on all software purchases in the company will be available from the system administrator’s personal area”.
"Migrating the bulk of IT services into the cloud allowed preserving good working order of the infrastructure during the reorganization, ensuring interactions of the company's business units and functioning of the ERP system, and cutting its maintenance costs"